Sunday 2 November 2014

Top 7 Favourite Book Covers

This was a topic for Top 5 Wednesday a few weeks ago and I really liked this idea so I decided to dedicate a whole post for some of the most beautiful book covers (in my opinion). There was also too many gorgeous covers to pick only 5, so I narrowed it down to 7. These novels are in order: 1 being the prettiest out of the 7.

7.  Crewel by Gennifer Albin

















6.  Incarnate by Jodi Meadows

















5.  Black City by Elizabeth Richards

















4. The Ring and the Crown by Melissa de la Cruz

















3. Splintered by A.G Howard
















2. Entwined by Heather Dixon
















1. The Heir by Kiera Cass




















All these covers are stunning! Of course there are many more covers I think are beautiful as well. To see a list of some other ones I love I'll leave a link to the books I voted for on the Goodreads list.
https://www.goodreads.com/list/user_vote/3023289
Let me know what your favourite book cover is! Thanks for reading! ~Birdie






   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts