Wednesday 12 November 2014

Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Couples

Top 5 Wednesday was created by Lainey or GinerReadsLainey on YouTube. This week's topic is top 5 favourite fictional couples. This is such a fun topic I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make a post about it. It's pretty hard to choose couples because I don't want to spoil any love triangles going on in any series, so I'll do my best, enjoy!

5. Cath and Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I found both of them so cute! I couldn't get enough of their relationship!
Book Rating: 5/5





4. Lola and Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. I loved these two so much! While reading this book I couldn't help but cry every time Cricket was in a scene or even mentioned. I don't know what it is about these two but they've just stuck with me.

Rating: 4.8/5



3. Hermione and Ron from the Harry Potter series. I was a big shipper of these two from the beginning of the series. I love Ron's wit mixed with Hermione's smarts, I think they're perfect together and I wouldn't except it any other way!




2. Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace Lancaster from the Fault in our Stars by John Green. I love their relationship, they're so adorable together, I had the best time reading and seeing their relationship grow and progress. This is one of the most heart warming/breaking books I've ever read, and I thank Gus and Hazel for sharing their journey.

Rating: 5/5




1. Day and June from the Legend series by Marie Lu. They are just the ultimate power couple. They are both so independent and strong, but they work so well together. I love them both separately, but I love them even more when they're together because they become unstoppable!








Those are my top 5 favourite couples! This was a really hard decision and a lot of my other favourites were cut out. Some honourable mentions will have to be: Aria and Perry from Under the Never Sky, Katniss and Peeta from the Hunger Games, and Katy and Daemon from the Lux series. Thanks so much for reading!
~Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts