Saturday 31 January 2015

Review Policy



If you are an author or publisher and are interested in having me review your book you can contact me at birdiesbooks15@gmail.com. Here are some things I look for when receiving books:


  • The only books I'll except will be in physical form whether that be a finished copy or an advanced reader's copy.
  • I will accept young adult and middle grade books from any genre.
  • I won't accept non-fiction, memoirs, biographies, adult books or graphic novels.
  • If you are asking me to review a sequel I kindly ask that you also provide the previous books in the series.
  • I can't guarantee that I will enjoy your book as all my reviews are completely honest, all my feelings toward the novel will be included in my review.
  • I will make my best effort to get your book read and reviewed within a month.
  • My reviews will be posted on this blog as well as on my Goodreads page.
Thanks!
~Birdie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts