Saturday 13 June 2015

The Beautiful Bloggers Award

I want to start off this post by thanking the lovely Booknut over at 21st Century Once Upon A Time for nominating me! I feel so grateful and am so happy to be a part of this wonderful blogging celebration!

The rules for the award are as follows:
  • A link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
  • List 7 random things about yourself.
  • Nominate 7 wonderful book loving bloggers.
  • Notify the amazing people you nominated for this award.
7 Random Things About Me
1. I've been playing the piano since I was 5 years old.
2. I used to hate reading before I found that one special book that started all of this.
3. That one special book that changed everything was The Hunger Games.
4. I really want to start a BookTube channel but I can't find the time (and I'm too scared).
5. My favourite movie of all time is Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (or just any movie with Jimmy Stewart).
6. I'm obsessed with German Shepards and I've wanted one since I was a wee lass.
7. I have the biggest sweet tooth known to man-kind.

My Nominees
Jay at Books by Jay
Ivey at The Hopeless Reader
Jackie at Books From Trees
LisabellaBooks
Erica at Books4ev
Erin at The Hardcover Lover 
The Bookie Monsters

Congrats to everyone!
Thanks for reading!
~Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts