Tuesday 22 December 2015

Most Anticipated Releases of 2016!

Welcome to day 4 of Daily Posts Week! Today I'll be sharing some of my most anticipated releases of 2016! So many great books from some of my favourite authors are coming out next year and I can't wait to get my hands on them. Here they are!

Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
Release date: January, 5th, 2016
I heard there are pirates in this book. Me likey some pirates. I'm a little nervous about this because of all the hype but I'll have faith.








Starflight by Melissa Landers
Release date: February 2nd, 2016
I loved the Alienated series so I'm so excited to see a new sci-fi from her. Her writing is so easy to read and funny, I can't wait for all the laughs this is sure to bring.







Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
Release date: February 2nd, 2016
Two books from Marissa in one year again? My prayers have been answered. This is a bind-up of the novellas from the Lunar Chronicles series and I can't wait to devour it.







Riders by Veronica Rossi
Release date: February 16th, 2016
This just sounds so cool to me. It's a fantasy about horses and that makes me happy. I wanted to read this the minute she announced she was writing it. Can't wait.







The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury
Release date: February 23rd, 2016
This is an Aladdin retelling and I was immediately intrigued. So many Aladdin retellings are coming out in 2016 and I couldn't be more ecstatic. I haven't read any of her other books yet but I've heard good things about her writing.






Lady Midnights by Cassandra Clare
Release date: March 8th, 2016
A new Cassie Clare Shadowhunter book. What better reason could there be for wanting this?








The Crown by Kiera Cass
Release date: May 3rd, 2016
I will read anything she writes, because her books are so easy to read. I love this series and I'm so happy it got an extra two books. I can't wait to see how it all ends! Tears will be shed.







Ruined by Amy Tintera
Release date: May 3rd, 2016
I loved the Reboot duology so I can't wait to pick up something else from her. I can't wait to enter another one of her worlds. She's become one of my auto-buy authors. I also believe this is a fantasy so that just makes me even more excited.






P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
Release date: July 26h, 2016
Another Kasie West contemporary? Where do I sign? I need this like I need oxygen to breathe. Her contemporaries are so beautiful and I live for them.








Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Release date: November 8th, 2016
Another retelling from the queen? Sign me up. I've heard this is a retelling of the Queen of Hearts and I've been looking for a book like this for so long.








Those are just some of the releases I'm looking forward to in the new year. The list could go on forever! What books are you looking forward to?

Thanks for reading!
~Birdie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts